The MOTOTRBO XPR6350 is discontinued. If you're interested in the XPR6350, check out the MOTOTRBO XPR7350.
The Motorola MOTOTRBO portfolio includes two non-display radios, the XPR6300 and XPR6350. These Motorola two way radios integrate voice and data applications (MOTOTRBO Text Messaging Services and MOTOTRBO Location Services - GPS tracking) to make your operation run efficiently. With the ability to function in both analog and digital mode, the XPR6350 have clearer audio throughout the coverage area as compared to analog two way radios. If you need a non display two way radio with GPS functionality, the XPR6350 is the right radio for you. GPS tracking with the MOTOTRBO XPR6350 allows management to coordinate personnel and improve operations. The GPS functionality with the MOTOTRBO XPR6350 is known to increase response times to an emergency, decrease maintenance tasks and improve worker safety.
Standard Package Includes:
- Non-display portable radio
- Antenna - Standard whip with GPS included with XPR 6350
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 1500 mAh Submersible battery
- IMPRES™ Single unit charger
- 2.5" belt clip
- Two-year standard warranty plus one-year repair service advantage extended warranty (3 years of warranty protection)
- Accessory dust cover
- Submersible - have confidence knowing that if your radio gets wet, it won't be ruined. The MOTOTRBO XPR6350 meets IP57 specifications for submergibility in water.
- Text messaging and GPS services.
- Enhanced battery life. MOTOTRBO two way radios can operate up to 40% longer between recharges compared to normal analog radios. This is possible through the state of the art IMPRES™ technology in batteries, chargers and audio accessories.
- Intrinsically safe through the purchase of an optional model (can be used in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present)
- Uses time-division multiple access (TDMA) technology to provide twice the calling capacity for the price of one license. In other words, you can have two channels on one repeater.
AAH55JDC9LA1AN - VHF/136-174 MHz/ 1-5W
AAH55QDC9LA1AN - UHF1/403-470 MHz/ 1-4W
AAH55TDC9LA1AN - UHF2/450-512 MHz/ 1-4W