The MOTOTRBO XPR6550 is discontinued. If you're interested in the XPR6550, check out the MOTOTRBO XPR7550e.
The unique Motorola MOTOTRBO system is here. The XPR6550 delivers more performance, productivity and value - thanks to a large number of unique features. These Motorola display two way radios integrate voice and data applications (MOTOTRBO Text Messaging Services and MOTOTRBO Location Services - GPS tracking) to make your operation run efficiently. With the ability to function in both analog and digital mode, the XPR6550 has clearer audio throughout the coverage area as compared to analog two way radios. If you need a full display two way radio with GPS functionality, the XPR6550 is the right radio for you. GPS tracking with the MOTOTRBO XPR6550 gives companies a cost effective (no monthly GPS fees) communications tool. The GPS functionality with the MOTOTRBO XPR6550 is known to increase response times to an emergency, decrease maintenance tasks and improve worker safety.
Standard Package Includes:
- IMPRES™ Li ion 2150mAh Battery (PMNN4077)
- IMPRES™ Single Unit Charger (WPLN4232)
- UHF or VHF Antenna (must select appropriate option)
- 2.5" Belt Clip (PMLN4652)
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Repair Service Advantage
- Submersible - have confidence knowing that if your radio gets wet, it won't be ruined. The MOTOTRBO XPR6550 meets IP57 specifications for submergibility in water.
- Uses time-division multiple access (TDMA) technology to provide twice the calling capacity for the price of one license. In other words, you can have two channels on one repeater.
- Text messaging and GPS services.
- Enhanced battery life. MOTOTRBO two way radios can operate up to 40% longer between recharges compared to normal analog radios. This is possible through the state of the art IMPRES™ technology in batteries, chargers and audio accessories.
AAH55JDH9LA1AN (Display with GPS) - VHF/ 136-174 MHz/ 1-5W
AAH55QDH9LA1AN (Display with GPS) - UHF1/ 403-470 MHz/ 1-4W
AAH55TDH9LA1AN (Display with GPS) - UHF2/ 450-512 MHz/ 1-4W